A deep-frozen product is frozen evenly and quickly in all its parts, slowing down the fermentation processes and the proliferation of bacteria inside it. This makes it possible to considerably extend its preservation period.
At Friostar we build highly effective deep-freezing plants, capable of bringing a food to an internal temperature of at least -20°C. Our engineers and specialized technicians design and adapt the system on the basis of a series of essential factors:
– The quantity of product to be frozen
– The time frame for freezing
– The final temperature after blast chilling
– Product size
Our plants can be effectively used in the most common freezing processes, such as:
1. Batch freezing: the product to be deep-frozen is placed on trays inside a blast chilling chamber, kept constantly at a temperature of -32/35°C, which freezes the product within a specific time. A temperature probe inserted in the food will then make it possible to verify the proper freezing of the product.
2. Contact freezing: the food, usually pre-packaged, is placed on a battery of refrigerated plates (plate freezer): the system is highly performing and allows the perfect chilling of the food in a very short time.
However, it remains a discontinuous process with rather long preparation times, therefore suitable for medium/low quantities.
3. Conveyor belt freezing: the product to be frozen is placed on a linear or spiral conveyor belt placed inside a blast chiller.
The set temperature and speed of the belt are variable. It is possible to choose the time for the product to be stored in the blast chiller according to specific requirements.
It is the ideal solution in case of high quantity production, where it is essential to optimize productivity and avoid discontinuity in processing.
All systems are designed and manufactured to always guarantee:
- Compliance with established budgets
- Meticulous attention to detail
- High quality materials
- Long lasting durability
- Ease of use
- High energy efficiency
- Reduced operating costs
- Efficient, productive, and safe working conditions