Ice blocks are generally used to cool and maintain food products, especially in meat and fish production processes.
It is the most traditional type of ice plant and produces the most durable ice (very useful in areas where temperatures are high because it melts slowly).
However, the realization requires a lot of manpower because the production process is difficult to automate.
The ice blocks are made with molds or a fixed evaporator, which does not require the use of brine or ethylene glycol.
This technology allows to:
- produce totally hygienic ice without risk of brine contamination
- eliminate the use of the overhead travelling crane for transportation
- eliminate the water load
- eliminate the use of the tipper
- defrost the blocks automatically and drop them directly into the cart
The size, shape and weight of the ice blocks is customizable, ranging from 5 kg to 50 kg.
The systems can also be installed inside a 20′ or 40′ ISO Container, with the following advantages:
– They are ready to use (only to be connected to water and electrical system)
– They have already been tested
– No additional construction required for use
– They are easily transportable and repositionable
– They can be placed side by side with storage cells
– They can have a dedicated tank and generator
All systems are designed and manufactured to always guarantee:
- Compliance with established budgets
- Meticulous attention to detail
- High quality materials
- Long lasting durability
- Ease of use
- High energy efficiency
- Reduced operating costs
- Efficient, productive, and safe working conditions