Storage and handling play a key role in ensuring the hygiene of the product.
In fact, once the ice has been produced, it must be placed and stored in separate storage rooms, cells, or silos at a controlled temperature to ensure that it remains in the best possible condition and avoid bacterial contamination.
We are highly specialized in the design and construction of fully automatic industrial ice storage plants, which allow the extraction of ice at the push of a button, reducing manual effort to a minimum.
Among the solutions we provide for you:
– Calibration: to separate the cubes from the ice reduced to powder and other smaller pieces
– Vibrating plates: for the correct dosing of ice
– Drying tunnel: to dry the surface part of the ice and improve its quality
All systems are designed and manufactured to always guarantee:
- Compliance with established budgets
- Meticulous attention to detail
- High quality materials
- Long lasting durability
- Ease of use
- High energy efficiency
- Reduced operating costs
- Efficient, productive, and safe working conditions